Saturday, December 3, 2011

Introducing Holly

... Holly Connors

2011-10-20 21.01.33 (3)

My name is Holly and I’m from sunny Queensland. I am 28 and married to my partner Simon. I have dabbled in scrapbooking for a couple of years, however got completely addicted around a year ago when I decided I needed my own time consuming hobby to compete with my husband’s music commitments playing in a band. Now he tells me my hobby takes up more time than his... and is far messier! I love being inspired by blogs and playing along with challenges. I am always trying new techniques and styles and enjoy experimenting with different mediums.. although do find myself drawn to a bit of a shabby chic style a lot of the time. When I’m not scrapping, I work as the senior psychologist at a male high security correctional facility... so in a way... the scrapping keeps me sane! It is my way of chilling out after a long day of work and I love the opportunity to record precious memories to share with future generations. I’m also quite the off the page addict. I’m so happy to be joining the A 2 Z team and look forward to inspiring and being inspired by my fellow Scraplets addicts!

No comments:

Post a Comment