Saturday, December 3, 2011

Introducing Amy

... Amy Prior

Amy prior

My name is Amy Prior and I reside on the Sunny Central Coast of NSW in Australia. My 2 girls are the main subjects of my Scrapbooking and I love using Girlie products! My scrapbooking life really began when I was 12. I used to keep a diary all through High School that I wrote in every day and included photos and memorabilia stuck to the pages and intricate doodling etc. This evolved back in 2006 when I was introduced to the real world of Scrapbooking via a Creative Memories party and I was hooked instantly. I immediately started googling and found lots of lovely sketches and fell in love with the numerous other brands out there on the market. To say I am addicted is an understatement! I have been published in the 2 most popular Scrapbooking Magazines here in Australia numerous times (Scrapbook Creations & Scrapbooking Memories). I was also lucky enough to serve on the RW Lasercuts Design Team this year plus I design for my own store The Scrapbooking Haven.

No comments:

Post a Comment