Friday, March 30, 2012

A Little Ray of Sunshine

Today I want to share with you all a LO I have created using an A2Z Scraplets Corner Word - "A Little Ray of Sunshine".  This title  was perfect for a LO of my daughter on the day she was born.  Not only because she is my little princess, but also because she really was like a Little Ray of Sunshine.  She was born in some very bad flooding and lots of rainy days.  Anyway enough about that, here is my LO............


this is a closer view of the Corner Word.....
This gorgeous Scraplet was painted first with white Gesso.  It was then covered in Smooch ink & then given a coat of some gold Glimmer Glam.  That wasn't enough for me so I gave it a once over with some glossy accents as well.  I love the versatility of the Scraplets.  There are so many things you can do with them and I love experimenting.  Lately I find myself playing with my scraplets first & then choosing my papers and embellishments.  Whereas a couple of months ago my papers came first. 


and a close up of the flowers....


I hope that I provided some inspiration for you with this gorgeous Scraplet.

Have a Great Day :)
Sam


2 comments: