Friday, April 20, 2012

GO WILD WITH A2Z!


I fell in love with these papers as soon as I saw them....that I guess, is to be expected seeing that I lived in Africa for 37 years ! Bo Bunny Zoology are just the perfect papers for all those Zoo photos and combine that with a2z ANIMALS.....zebra, lion, hippo, giraffe, elephants, monkeys...and you have a winning combination!!!!  I had so much fun creating these layouts; I could not get enough of them and only stopped when my a2zscraplet stock was depleted!!!!

My son, Richard, in Nepal meeting a very friendly elephant at Chitwen National Park.
Here I am feeding the giraffe at Singapore Zoo.
My eldest son, Shaun, at his wedding monkeyin' around! 
A photo of me with the cutest baby elephants in Phuket. They loved the bananas we bought to feed them.



                                                     Till next month.
Happy scrapping,
Monica:)


                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment