Thursday, April 26, 2012

More scrapbooking inspiration from Irit

Hello, my dear A2Z  friends! Irit is here with my new blog post and some more scrapbooking inspiration to share.

My first page this   time is this very fairy page made with flowers chipboard, painted with Creative Inspirations paints and clear heat embossed all over. I also added some white paint over the embossing to recieve this mute colors to fit the page.





On this page I added a Heart Swirls under the flower cluster. Also it's not very much seen- but adds a lot of interest to the cluster and points to the photo.



The last one is not a new page, but never seen in this blog and I used this corner title for my wedding page



Hope I inspired you a bit with my pages using our outstanding chipboards!
See you next month!
Irit

No comments:

Post a Comment