Thursday, August 2, 2012

August Challenge

This month it was my turn to pick a challenge for the month and I decided to mix it up a bit by creating a "Recipe Challenge".  I had previously done a recipe challenge and I enjoyed doing it so I thought that everyone else may enjoy it as well so I created a Recipe and set the DT girls to work. 

I hope that you all get inspired to get in and have a go at the challenge as there are some great A2Z Scraplets up for grabs.

Here is the Recipe



and here is my take on the challenge

Samantha Bailey 
"First Day of School" 


next is Amy Prior with "100 Times Per Day"


Carolyn Zabel


Monica Burns
"Family"


Tracey Thorne
"You are my Forever"


Irit Shalom
"Fancy Little Thing"


The DT girls have outdone themselves this month with their stunning creations.  I hope they have inspired you to have a go at this challenge.

Have a wonderful day :)

Sam




August 2012 Challenge Participants
1. Belinda Scott
2. Michelle Hodges
3. Monica Brady
4. Anja van der Velden
5. Shauna Arnold
6. Karen McLaughlin

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful work by the DT. Looking forward to this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done ladies what a gorgeous bunch of creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun recipe challenge!
    Love the LO's from the Dt team so creative & gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the DT's layouts. Have linked my up, lucky first :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great challenge and such beautiful work by the DT!!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoyed doing this challenge, I haven't done a Recipe one before!, my entry has been linked :-)

    ReplyDelete