Monday, January 21, 2013

Little Princess and Little Miss

Hello from Belinda, this is my first ever post as DT for A2Z!!!! I am thrilled beyond belief that I am on this team with all the other wonderful ladies!!!!
For you today I have 2 layouts to show, one I have done lots to the chipboard and one that I have let plain. I love the fact that no matter what you do or don't do to the scraplets they still look fab.

 
 
I have used 3 scraplets or this layout. All have been painted with gesso first before adding either paint of distress stain.
 

 
 
This butterfly had chipboard on each side which I cut off (and reused one side on this layout). After putting gesso on it I lighty inked it, then put a little embossing powder on it, heat that up and then painted over it.
 
 

 
 
I just love this title!!!! After gessoing it I lightly put pink distress stain on it. Under the title you can see the chipboard that was part of the butterfly. I used green ink on it to look like leaves
 

 
With this scraplet after gessoing it I used light blue paint to paint the heart and dab a bit around the swirls.
 
The Scraplets I used are
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
Now for the 2nd layout
 

 
Its a simple layout full off colour so I decided to leave the chipboard plain. Also goes with the beach look.
 
Scraplet I used :
 

 
 
Well that's it from me. Don't forget to enter into the challenge or head over to the website and buy a few scraplets you you to play with
 
Thanks for looking
 
Belinda :)

3 comments:

  1. Love them! Especially the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo Belinda. Way to go!These both look fantastic.I'm waiting to see more of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Lo's!!
    Love all the texture and colros on the 1st one!
    The 2nd one is so adorable and love the design!

    ReplyDelete