Friday, February 1, 2013

February Sketch Challenge


Hello people, can you believe its February ALREADY!!!!!! Means I will be turning the big 31 and will have 2 kids at school (Sophie will be in yr1 and Iona kindy) Its all making me feel old.

Now for this month I am setting you a sketch challenge. And hopefully its one that no matter the style or if you just starting scrapbooking or doing it for yrs, that you will give it a go. Through out the month I will show more takes on the sketch and get the creative juices flowing.

Now for the sketch:


Now for my 1st take:


This is my youngest daughter. I kept it very simple as I wanted the photo to be the star of the show.

The close ups:

 
 
Love this title. I have 3, one for each girl.
 


I have a thing for fences and this one is good value as there is 2 in the packet


Love these windmill!!!! Again 2 in a packet.

The rules are the same, you have to midnight Queensland, Australian time to enter and you don't have to have A2Z chipboard. REMEMBER that the sketch is to give you an idea. As long as we can see the rough sketch its ok. Otherwise, flip it around, add extra to the background. It will be fab to see LOTS of different take on the sketch.

The scraplets I used are:







Head HERE for the A2Z shop and look at the 1500 + that you can buy!!!!


Thanks for looking
Belinda :)

5 comments:

  1. Belinda, such a fun sketch!!
    Love your LO very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful sketch. Hope to get my interpretation done real soon. Lovely LO btw Belinda :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely LO the colours suit the subject wonderfully :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sketch! Belinda's Layout is so sweet. Thanks for the inspiration :-)
    Carmel xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've just linked my entry for February. :)

    ReplyDelete