Friday, March 8, 2013

Bee Happy with A2Z Scraplets

Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here again and this time with my stamped Mixed Media piece made with A2Z Scraplets most gorgeous chipboards.
I call it Bee Happy, also there is no title on this art piece, but you cab see all those bees  around and those happy spring colors and you fell the happiness.
I made this piece using the round frame and a piece of Honeycomb chipboard and  they are covered with embossing powders and even stamped with  some dots over the top. The inside part is my stamped art piece using Visible Image stamps and more  embossing powders and it all about Spring (here it is Spring already)



And now for a final project: the deco was added to my fabric handmade mini album and I also heat embossed this A2Z Happiness title  to match my cover.


Hope I gave you some inspiration  to use A2Z Scraplets for album covers  too. Try it! It's a lot of fun!
See you next time with more chipboard inspiration!
Love
Irit

1 comment: