Thursday, May 2, 2013

Can't Live Without My Girls

Howdy everybody! I hope you are all well and enjoying the fabulous array of Scraplets available over at www.a2zscraplets.com.au. Have you had a chance to have a proper look yet? Literally there is something for everything and I definately suggest grabbing yourself a cuppa (or a thermos full) and give yourself a good couple of hours to sit down, relax, and enjoy the amazing variety. There is sooo much to find on the website!

Today I have a quick layout share for you. The title is "Can't live without my girls"


I have used some beautiful Maja Design papers and Handmade Halo flowers & charms. 


The fabulous A2Z Scraplets Chicken Wire was coated with a simple coat of Viva Mother of Pearl metallic paint after I cut it to sizes and shapes that I wanted to use.


For the title chipboard piece, I have sprayed it with a fabulous Lindys Stamp Gang Moonshadow Spray. I absolutely love these sprays because they have a mixture of different shade tints and different shade glimmer! Such a fun product to use and I have shabbied it up with some white Gesso.


Here are those fabulous Scraplets that I have used. Click the images to view them on the website and order them today :)



Well that's it from me today, I hope I have inspired you to get creating.

Until next time, happy scrapping!
Amy Prior xx

1 comment: