Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Using the Brickwall Stencilets & Masklets as a photo mat!

                                            Greetings A2Z Fans!
I hope each of you are having a great day so far! 
My LO for today I created a mat for my picture using the
Brickwall Stencilets & Masklets!
For my background on the LO I used distress ink and water.
I used distress ink for the Brickwall too!
Have you tried the Stencilets or Masklets yet?
They are so versatile and can be used for a variety of projects!
The Paisley 43 chipboard come in a pack of two!
To add texture I added modeling paste to the leaves and drew in some line.
For the stems I added glossy accents over the top.
I used Creative Inspirations Paints on the Paisley chipboard.
I have a close up below to show the texture on the leaves.
The butterfly I added washi tape and then added acrylic paint over the top.
For the center of the butterfly I used glitter with fibers called Fairy Dust.
The butterfly chipboard is called Butterfly Stencilets and it come with 6 butterflies and a couple different designs.
I love that this set has 3 different designs in one set!
 
 
Here's a close up of the texture on the leaves! 
 
 
Paisley 42 chipboard 
 
 
                                     
                                     Brickwall Stencilets & Masklets.

 
To view more of the amazing Stencilets & Masklets and chipboard
 here's the link

No comments:

Post a Comment