Tuesday, September 3, 2013

About A Girl

Hi today I am showing you a layout that has scraplets and stencils from (of course) A2Z



The orange in the photo was from a setting I found on my camera.

Now for a few close ups:



The stencil is the is awesome to work with and can be used on boy/girl layouts as well as cards. The butterfly was lightly painted then using a paper towel, I tool some off. Then I just added some bling. The title was just painted white.


And here is the other half of the title. The bit of chipboard leaves is from a larger scraplet that I cut up.

Here are the scraplets and stencil:






(Awesome value with the butterflies!!!)

Head to the shop to buy these and MORE. Remember anyone can shop there. And please remember the new challenge for this month, a blind layout set by the wonderful Amy. Head HERE for the details

Thanks for looking 

Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment