Sunday, October 20, 2013

G Love

Hi everyone its Kerry here again. I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. I have had a very scrappy weekend and have managed 5 finished layouts so far. But i have also managed to get 8 assignments done as well. Very happy here.

The layout i am going to share with you today is of my DH. We have only been together a couple of years and this is the first picture i have of when we were together. It is a very special picture for me and holds lots of memories which i have journalled on the journalling tag. It is sometimes easy to forget writing all your memories down and be too caught up scrapping the perfect layout.


I have used this gorgeous scraplet heart which i have painted and doodled on.


I am having so much fun playing with these scraplets. Cant wait to show you more.

Kerry xx

No comments:

Post a Comment