Wednesday, December 11, 2013

New Releases part 1 - Kerry

Hi, its Kerry here today to share with you some of my new releases. I had a ball with these!! Have you already got your favourites picked out? You can find all the new releases here
  
I loved these round words. Simply paint to your colour and you have an easy title that stands out and blends in your page.

Here is another one. I twirled some twine around it this time to create interest.
This time i stuck some paper behind it.....

I loved these fences. I got two layouts from the one pack, added some crackle paint and extra paint.....


This fence i painted yellow and gave it a weathered look with some white paint....


This gorgeous fairy, i knew exactly what layout this was going on as soon i saw it....


Insta good time, i loved this as well. Kind of  a different layout for me but loved the way it turned out...


I will be back with some more new releases tomorrow.
Kerry xx

1 comment: