Saturday, January 18, 2014

Inspiration


I am sure you have all heard who the new Scrapbooking Memories Masters for 2014 are - what a great group of women to showcase their stories via Scrapbooking. I bought my copy last week and there is so much inspiration. I am trying to find the time to sit down with a cuppa to give it another peruse.

Today I have put up my entry from the 2013 Scrapbooking Memories Masters. This received an honourable mention in the mag so you may have seen this layout before. It is called Gifted. It was about my two little people and how they both love music and play instruments.




I have used the Nested Scallop Square Shape on my layout.


I loved working with the Amy Tangerine line of papers and glued a contrasting color onto the frame then trimmed of the excess and used my file to create the white rubbed off edge that you can see in the photo.


I've also used the Amy Tangerine die cuts to help compliment the frame by layering them over the edge.

I hope you have a fabulous creative week of scrapping and I hope you have grabbed a little inspiration from my post - I hope you can find a use with the frames on your next layout.

Tracey





No comments:

Post a Comment