Thursday, February 13, 2014

Magic of Christmas

I've pulled out a few photos from past Christmases to work on lately and thought I'd share this one with you. Each year my husband and I go to Melbourne to see the Myer Christmas windows and the Nutcracker was a beautiful display. 


I've used two Scraplets on this page Magic of Christmas and a frame (9). The title has been painted white and then given a coat of Dimensional Magic with a light sprinkling of fine iridescent glitter over it and then allowed to dry. 




I used a slightly different finish on the frame. Again it was painted white and then a layer of Tim Holtz Rock Candy Crackle paint was applied. Before this dried I dusted it lightly with the same glitter. When dry the edges and a little into the cracks was brushed with grey chalk ink. 



I've used the very beautiful Graphic45 papers and some Petaloo flowers as well. Some of these products can be found in our retail store www.invitation-to-scrap.com.au/store and the scraplets are available at www.a2zscraplets.com.au

Hope you enjoy 
*Deb*

No comments:

Post a Comment