Sunday, March 2, 2014

Hello...Hellooooo.....

Its Kylie sharing today here on the A2Z blog.


All my life I have lived in a small town in the Snowy Mountains called Tumut.
Its a beautiful town highlighted by the seasons - we have snow only an hour away and a dam for recreational activities 20 minutes away.
I married my wonderful husband in 1999 and have 3 gorgeous girls- Kayley, Emma and Bridget.
I was introduced to scrapbooking by a neighbour and I haven't put down my paper trimmer and paper down since!!!!
I love to doodle and use bright colours on my layouts.
Trends come and go, and I like to try new scrapping techniques all the time but chuck a bit of doodling on my page too which is "me".
In the scrapbooking world, there are many talented scrappers out there and the inspiration is overwhelming to say the least.
My family inspire me to scrap- preserving the memories is very important in life.

I have a blog which I try to keep updated but life does get in the way sometimes, so its not updated as much as I would like it to be..LOL.
So do pop over and say HI when you have a chance.

Kylie's Place

Today I thought I would show a recent layout and one of my favourites using A2ZScraplets.

My first layout was created for this months sketch challenge at STUCK.


I have used this chipboard piece:


You can find this piece here.

Now my favourite layout I have picked which represents my style:


I have used the Arrows from our last new release in Nov last year which you can find here.

Thanks for stopping by today.
I so love sharing my creations with you all and look forward to seeing some of your creations in our monthly challenges.

Kylie

xxxx






1 comment: