Friday, June 27, 2014

Hello....

Well its been freezing here in Tumut....snowing only 20km away.
So keeping inside and doing what I love to do in my free time is the best option and one I do enjoy the most.

Today I have a couple of shares.
The chipboard pieces I have used in my 2 layouts are in the New Releases and Special Release.
You can find these here.

I have scrapped this layout as a "just because"... because I can and did.


I have used these chipboard pieces:




Here are a few close ups:


Again...

I love raw chipboard but I have inked my title to tie in with the colourful background. Mixing the two draws "you" as viewers to look closer and adds interest.

My next share is a layout I completed for Anna's Craftcupboard monthly sketch.


I have used this piece of chipboard:


I have misted the chipboard first and then stamped with gold over the top to add a small amount of detail.

Here is a close up:


Thanks for stopping by today.
Hope you have found some inspiration from my creations, so you can sit down and enjoy some peace and quiet to create a masterpiece.

Bye


1 comment:

  1. Both layouts are brilliant, Kylie. I do love the first one - amazing colours, and isn't great to do a "just because" layout!! Hope you are keeping warm :)

    ReplyDelete