Sunday, July 27, 2014

Special Releases

Hi, Deb here today. I've been enjoying designing some special requests as well as putting together a huge bundle of New Release designs. 

This page is a really simple one of my grand-daughter having some fun at the park with our little dog.


 The title 'A Girl and her Dog' is just painted in line with the simplicity of the page.


I love how this page turned out and the title, 'A Girl and Her Dogs' is so cute. My little grand-daughter just loves these two and they her.


 To color the scraplet I painted it with a thin coat of gesso before using gel pens and a paint marker. The gesso helps keep the color accurate.


 I added some 'Chicken Mesh' and a 'Dotted Circles' Frame to the page, adding color, texture and definition.


 A bit of bling and a beautiful butterfly added to the 'girly' look of the page.


Thanks for stopping by,
Until next time, 
Happy Scrapping
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment