Monday, December 22, 2014

Merry Christmas from my family to yours!

Hi there,

Well, I guess it is better late than never….my turn on the A2Z Scraplets blog today.  I really haven't had any time to scrap since November.  Between work, end of school year celebrations, Christmas get togethers, being sick and receiving some devastating news about a friend, plus I still don't have my scrap room back yet…scrapping out of boxes is not very appealing or easy!

I have managed to do just one layout for today, using the Joy scribbly frame.





I coloured the scribble frame and the word Joy with Gelatos and painted the dove with Viva Mother of Pearl modelling cream.

Thank you for stopping by.  Until next time, I wish you a very Merry Christmas and best wishes for 2015!

Happy scrapping,
Yvette 



No comments:

Post a Comment