Monday, February 23, 2015

Garden love.

Hi there, Yvette with you again today.

I'm sharing a layout I have done of my daughter (photo taken many years ago) in her grandparents back yard.  I have used a variety of chipboards on this layout and am quite happy with how it has turned out.


Some close ups of the chipboard…I embossed all pieces on this layout.


This 'corner' piece was actually a fancy frame that I cut in half and used in diagonal corners of the layout.  I painted  the piece with antique white paint then sprinkled on some embossing powder very lightly and randomly for a rustic look.


The title, PS I love You was painted with the antique white paint then embossed with clear embossing powder for shine. 


Other A2Z chipboard used on this layout:
Heart arrow
Flourish
Fence


There you have it.  Hope you enjoy your day.
Until next time, happy scrapping.
Yvette x


2 comments: