Thursday, May 7, 2015

Truly, Madly, Deeply

Greetings, lovely A2Zers! I hope you've all been well, and creating lots of masterpieces :)
I have a layout here to share with you titled Truly, Madly, Deeply. Sorry for the poor quality of the photo in the layout, it was snapped with my phone at midnight on New Years in the dark. My favourite photo of me and the hubster EVER - even with the dodgy quality :)

I painted the Heart Frame from A2Z Scraplets blue and then coated it in Diamond Dust. Man, I love this stuff! All papers and the title were outlined with a white gel pen, my favourite way to make things 'pop'. Give it a try some time, you won't regret it!


I hope you've been inspired to head to your crafty room! 
Until next time, keep calm and craft on :)
Karyn

No comments:

Post a Comment