Wednesday, June 24, 2015

I love you by Petra

I took this photo of my three sweet kids at the last day of school before summer break - love it!
I wanted the page to have a look of summer and be romantic and I think I managed to get that look.


I stamped o the background and when the ink was dry I just added some distress ink onto not really caring to get inside the lines.


I also stamped with a woodgrain stamp on the chipboard after first covering them with gesso. When the ink was dry I added distress ink in two different colors.

I embellished with flowers, leaves painted with gesso and a metal dragon fly.





I also added distress inkon the bird design on the background paper from FabScraps to get the design to go together.





Supply:
FabScraps C71 001, 005, 006, 007, 008 from Elegant Chic collection
Metal dragonfly from FAbScraps
Distress ink
Flowers and leaves
Stamps made using the Teresa Collins Stampmaker from Photocentric
Chipboard from A2ZScraplets

A2ZScraplets used:
I love you border
Flourish 06
Flourish 14






No comments:

Post a Comment