Monday, October 26, 2015

Little girls are angels who haven't yet spread their wings


Hi again.  Today I am sharing with you a layout of my daughter from her birthday 11 years ago now - she was 6 in this photo and I am not too sure where those 11 years have gone.  Certainly only feels like a few years ago...



On this layout I have used the nested circles and a flourish.



I coated all the chipboard with gesso then gave the circles a coat of acrylic paint and covered them with dimensional magic for some sheen.
After coating the flourish with gesso, I painted it with antique white paint, then embossed the leaves and flowers with LSG embossing powder and finished off the stem with some random stamping and a coat of dimensional magic.



I had lots of fun creating this layout based on a layout I found on pinterest.

Until next time,
Yvette x

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work Yvette. I am absolutely in love with this paper too! 💜 Sharon

    ReplyDelete