Friday, March 18, 2016

Carefree

Hello everyone, its Kerry here today sharing a couple of layouts with you that I have done with the awesome A2Z Scraplets!!!
 
I'm sitting here sweltering tonight, waiting for the house to cool down. The cool change has come through but it is now still as. Doesn't look like a good night for sleeping, maybe I can get some scrapping in. 
 
This first layout is of my daughter a couple of years ago, down in our back paddock.
 
 
I love these hearts so much and had been saving them just for the right project. You can find them here.
 


Taken at the same time these pics of my son. This layout was done for this months challenge. Have you entered yet?? Head over to the facebook page and find out more.
 
 
 
I painted triangles and outlined them in white pen. You can find the triangles here.

 
 
Thanks for stopping by and reading.
Kerry xx


No comments:

Post a Comment