Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Stencil Fun!!!

Hello Scrappers

Super excited to share some cards with you today! When I received my A2Z Scraplets kit and saw the stencils I immediately knew I wanted to make some cards!

I have 2 cards to share with you today featuring 2 different stencils. For the first card I used the Random Rectangle Stencil with some texture paste. Once the texture paste was dry I scribbled some gelatos over the top and using a wet brush spread the colour around! Here is a look at the card...


For the next card I used the Raindrops Stencil which I just love!!!! It is a really versatile stencil! here is a look at the card....


If you are anything like me and love stencils you must check them out! You can find them here!

Happy scrapping!

 Katherine :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment