Monday, June 6, 2016

Hello

Hi Fellow crafters,

Caz here with you today sharing a layout I have created to share with you all.


 I have used the A2z scraplets Hello one word as the title.
 
  
I gave it a light dusting with white KaiserCraft mist and then a touch of smooch for some sparkle and a wee bit of Diamond sparkles glitter.

 A close up of the A2z scraplets Hearty of hearts stencil 6x6 I used some of the hearts i added a touch of smooch on top of the texture paste when it dried.

Products used were:
Papers: Ultimate Crafts and KaiserCraft
Flowers Petaloo and Sullivans
KaiserCraft mist
Homemade epoxy dots
Texture paste
Diamond sparkles glitter
Smooch 

I hope you have enjoyed what I have shared with you today. Don't forget if you haven't tried our challenge yet its still open for entries.
Till Next time
Happy Crafting
 


No comments:

Post a Comment