Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Wild Child


Hello there, it's Tanya here. 
I'm very excited and grateful to be part of this wonderful design team at A2Z 
Scraplets.  Hopefully you will enjoy seeing my scrapbooking layouts as I will be 
popping onto this blog each week to show off my work and the lovely chipboard 
pieces and stencils that are available. Here is my layout that is inspired by this 
months mood board. 


I love this Where The Wild Things Are chipboard piece.  This photo of my gorgeous 
niece Alara being wild and crazy suited the title perfectly.

I embossed part of the chipboard with black embossing powder and on the word 'WILD' 
I covered it with Glossy Accent and then stuck microbeads to itOn the background of my 
paper I have used the Arrows Stencil. I coloured some white crackle texture paste green 
so it would match in with the background. 


Thanks for taking the time to stop by, hopefully you join in with our A2Z Scraplets 
challenge this month.
Please feel free to jump on my blog and take a look. 
Cheers - Tanya 




1 comment: