Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Cute

Hello again - Tanya here to share this fun layout of my daughter with you.
I just love the Steampunk Hearts Shape Chipboard. There are two in the pack 
so what a bargain, twice the A2Z Scraplets goodness. I have added lots of metal 
cogs that I had in my stash to the layout as well.  We all have so many things in our 
stash that we just never seem to use so I thought it was perfect to add to this layout.
I have painted the metal cogs, the Steampunk Heart and the Cute Arrow



Thanks for stopping by.  Jump on the A2Z Scraplets website if you would 
like to purchase any of these gorgeous chipboard and many many more, so 
many choices for you.
Have a wonderful day. Cheers - Tanya
http://tanyalovestoscrap.blogspot.com.au

2 comments:

  1. Love this, really like how you have used the chippies and such a happy layout
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page Tanya. Love that you've used cogs on a girls page and I really like the grungy feel to this layout.
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete