Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Forever In Our Hearts


Its Tuesday again so that means its time for me to show you another 
layout I have done using some more wonderful A2Z Scraplets chipboard.


The Forever In Our Hearts Chipboard piece was just perfect as a title 
of this photo of my Pa who we all miss dearly.

The other chipboard I have used are Brick Work Pieces. They are a set 
of 4 pieces so are great value for money. I have only used 2 pieces on 
this layout. Both pieces of chipboard have been embossed using an 
Aged Taupe Embossing Powder which is quiet chunky and gives off a 
thick gold look in some parts. I like that it is not all perfect and the 
gold only shows up on part of the chipboard.


Thanks for stopping by, have a great day
Tanya x







SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout, perfect title and beautiful tribute to your Pa
    Mary

    ReplyDelete