Saturday, October 8, 2016

The Milky Way by Judith Armstrong - A2Z October Challenge sample


Hi everyone,  Today I'm sharing my take on the A2Z Scraplets October Challenge.


I took inspiration from the scene. The stars and the tents reminded me of a camp-out I went on last year with my photography group and we went out taking photos of the stars. Away from the city lights the Milky Way was incredibly clear.




I used the smaller tree in Tree 7 . I first painted the chipboard brown with thick acrylic paint. This gave it a look of bark about it. I then traced around the leaves onto several different patterned papers and cut them out and stuck onto the chipboard leaves.


I hope to see lots of entries in this months challenge. Don't forget there is some gorgeous A2Z Chipboard up for grabs.

Judith



2 comments:

  1. Love this Judith! Camp-out was so much fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous take on the challenge and gorgeous photo
    Mary

    ReplyDelete