Wednesday, November 9, 2016

"Happy Days" Scrapbook layout by Louise

Hi Scrap Friends

Louise with you today sharing a new layout.

"Happy Days"


For this page I've used a couple of different chippies and ...
NO mixed media background.

I wanted to let the papers and embellishments speak for themselves.
I'm trying to challenge my scrapbooking go to's and think outside my comfort zone.

I started with the "He Loves to" journalling block - here

I've treated it with a coat of white gesso then coloured with black marker and used it to include my journalling.


I've also included the "Tangled shape sets" stars 
which I've treated with navy blue embossing powder to match the layout.

The paper and embellishments are by Echo Park from the "Pinstripes" collection.

Thanks for visiting.
Happy Scrapping. 


1 comment:

  1. Looks fantastic, love how you included the journalling in the chippy piece and the tangled shapes look wonderful. A really eye catching layout
    Mary

    ReplyDelete