Friday, November 11, 2016

Hello....

Today I'm getting ready for my daughters 15th birthday party sleepover...
She has 10 girls staying, so I bet there is going to be lots and lots of chatter..LOL

I have a couple of shares today..

Amore

A bit of a girlie layout for me- don't normally scrap with flowers but they suited this layout of a friend of Bridget's.


Love Amore Heart
Fence

Here are a couple of close ups:


I have used glitter gel pens on the chipboard which really comes up well and is so easy to apply to raw chipboard.

Happiness Starts Here

Had a lot of fun with this layout...and I know Bridget had a lot of fun playing in the park on this particular day too.


Happiness Starts Here Title
Brick Work Pieces

Here is a close up:


I have used paint on my chipboard and having 2 pieces overlap each other stands out if you use different colours.

Love


Love Heart
XOXOXO Word

Here is a close up:


With the title across the centre of the heart, it enables you to pop over the corner edges of a photo or some pattern paper.

Hope I have inspired you with a few of my creations today...
Thanks for stopping by...

1 comment:

  1. Wow beautiful, colourful, bright layouts Kylie. Hope you survived the sleep over, brave woman lol. The gel pen does come up well on the chipboard . I love the heart chipboard pieces with the words. The doily really looks good with the chipboard as well
    Mary

    ReplyDelete