Thursday, November 10, 2016

Holiday inspirations x 2

Hi everyone
Donna here with 2 shares for you today.
Both are from my recent holiday to Sappada Italy.
Firstly, this:
This photo was a panorama shot, taken early one morning while
following the kids on their mountain training run just as the
sun was rising. Such beauty!

My background was pre-prepared with water colours 
on water colour paper

the 20sixteen chipboard piece and title piece, Italy,
were embossed in gold glitter

Next up I have this months challenge entry.
Here is your inspiration:
Perfect for me seeing I have recently returned from holidays.
So here is my page, again another photo from Beautiful Sappada Italy
My background 12x12 starburst piece was sprayed with Dylusions ink

I have included this bus ticket and a map from a brochure

 And also included our airline tickets, tucked behind the photo
which can be pulled out to view
Oh, to be back here again!!! Hopefully in 2 years!

Thanks for stopping by





1 comment:

  1. Love both of these, wonderful memories , showcased beautifully
    Mary

    ReplyDelete