Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Merry Christmas

Hi everyone. How are you going?? Its such a crazy time of the year, so much on and happening. Shopping, cooking, kids, Christmas breakups.....
 
So im in the Christmas spirit today and going to share a few Christmas layouts with you.
This is the table all set up waiting for our feast of the day....lol
 
 
I just love this scroll that I painted with gesso. It was a double scroll and I have cut in half so I can use on a later project. You can find these here.

 
Woohoo the tree...I done this layout for the challenge of the month. I stencilled squares from the snakes and ladders picture and used the colours. Have you had a go yet??

 
These are awesome and you can find them here.

 
Well this is my last post for the year. I thank you all for taking the time to read my posts and hope you all have a merry Christmas and a happy new year. Enjoy the time with your families and I hope santa brings you everything you want.
 
Kerry xxx


1 comment:

  1. lovely layouts Kerri, love the background in the top layout

    ReplyDelete