Thursday, January 19, 2017

LOVE

Hello Mary here to share a layout with you today using the wonderful A2Z Scraplets Chipboard


The lovely Oval Daisy Frame  made me think 70's , so that is the theme I went with and seeing it is our 38th Wedding Anniversary tomorrow, I thought I would scrap our engagement photo.


I treated the frame by first priming with gesso, I then embossed with mauve embossing powder, outlined the flowers with white gesso  and dabbed  'bling" Colour Blast Colour paste here and there, I am finding the Bling Colour Paste is fabulous for highlighting.


with the Live, Laugh , Love Arrow words I simply painted the Love Arrow Word with Solar Gold Silks Glaze after priming with Gesso. There are 7 different sentiments in the Pack of Arrow Words, great value !
Thank you for calling by, The DT girls share so much inspiration here and there are regularly new posts for you and new products in the shop all the time . Spoilt for choice :)
Until next time
Happy Creating
Mary x


1 comment:

  1. Lovely page Mary! Bling is definitely my favourite! So versatile!
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete