Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Simply Stunning

Hi,  Tanya here sharing my layout I did as inspiration for
 our Aqua and Teal Challenge this month at A2Z Scraplets.

I actually love everything about this layout. When I started I
had no idea what I was going  to do.  I had picked out some 
of my scrap papers, the photo I wanted to use and the 
Simply Stunning chipboard title and that was it. 

Lucky for me the postie arrived with my A2Z Scraplets order and 
inside that parcel of goodness was the Spotty Circles Chipboard 
and instantly I knew what I wanted to do.


All the chipboard has been embossed with white embossing powder. 
The circle chipboard has some of Lindy's Cest La Vie Cerise 
embossing powder sprinkled on the circle parts then heat embossed. 
I've added a few matching enamel dots to finish it off.

And it wouldn't be one of my layouts without a touch of hand
stitching too.  I hope you can find some time to join in with this 
months challenge. The colours really are so pretty.
Cheers - Tanya xx

No comments:

Post a Comment