Monday, April 3, 2017

DO SOMETHING MAGICAL ~ A NEW CHALLENGE

Hello fellow scrappers Mary here to share my take on the new Challenge  which is to scraplift any layout from the blog here at A2Z scraplets.
I have chosen to scraplift the gorgeous layout of Louise's  "hello Life" layout and this is the link to her layout http://a2zscraplets.blogspot.com.au/2017/03/hello-life-scrapbook-layout-by-louise.html

and this is my take 
Do something Magical


I have used the Hanging Stars shape chipboard piece . I chose to layout it on the side to act as a Magic wand. I treated the chipboard piece with gesso and then used Gold and Teal twinkling H2O's paint to cover the piece. I also painted some Lindy's colour burst mist here and there, pink acrylic paint and glitter


Thank you for calling by and we look forward to seeing your scraplifts from the blog.
Until next time Happy Creating 
Mary x

No comments:

Post a Comment