Thursday, May 18, 2017

GRADUATION

Hello Mary here to share my layout using the "Graduation" chipboard piece . Honestly A2Z Scraplets has a chipboard for every occasion !

My Granddaughter graduated from school last year, so I wanted to document the milestone and the chipboard piece worked perfectly for a bold , stunning title.
I kept my layout quite simple with clean lines.


I primed the chipboard with gesso and then painted it with a Black Perlen Pen, which gives a lovely gloss finish,


Thank You for calling by and I encourage you to pop over to the Shop for your chipboard to document a special event , travel page or every day moments . Also we would love to see you join us in our Sketch Challenge this month.



You can upload your entries to our facebook page.
Happy Creating
Mary x


No comments:

Post a Comment