Tuesday, May 16, 2017

These Two



Hello! Tanya here to share a layout of my baby who is 17 today!
Where on earth that time went I have no idea. Must mean I'm getting old.



I love the Harlequin Border and Pieces Chipboard, I have only used half of what you get 
in the pack, so plenty more for another layout!

The chipboard has been gessoed and then sprayed with Heidi Swap Color Shine spray. 
Once dry I sanded parts of the chipboard back with a sanding block and then 
coloured the sanded parts with a yellow Tim Holtz Distress Crayon.


Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful week - Tanya x




2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your boy and the harleqin pieces are one of my fave chipboard pieces to use. Love the paint drips as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Don't know where those years have gone?? Scary how quickly they go!

    ReplyDelete