Monday, June 19, 2017

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Good Morning Mary here today to share my layout using the A2Z Scraplets chipboard


I decided to create a little water scene from one of my Fiji Photos. I have used the engraved Anchor and also pieces from the Sea Creatures 1 Set  . As always I have primed my pieces with gesso to start, as so the colours do not soak into the chipboard.  I then coloured the pieces with water paints , watercolour pencils  and also metallic rubs on my Anchor


You can find any possible chipboard piece you could need at A2Z Scraplets store 
Don't forget our challenge where by entering you are in the running to win some gorgeous chipboard for your projects, You can find the challenge at our facebook page which this month is a moodboard and then you upload your take to our facebook page. We look forward to seeing your entries

Happy Creating
Mary x

No comments:

Post a Comment