Thursday, June 1, 2017

NEW CHALLENGE ~

Hello Mary here today to share with you our New Challenge for the month of June which is a gorgeous mood board


Told you it was gorgeous. So let's celebrate the special women in our life , we ask that you use at least one colour from the mood board in your layout.
I have created a page dedicated to my best friend of over 40 years ( that makes me old !)



I have used the "Twinkle" chipboard piece as I think the photo captures the mischievous side of our friendship


I embossed the Twinkle word with a Zing Glitter finish Blue. I also used the Staggered Stencil to add some texture to my page.
You can find these products along with so much more at the A2Z Shop
We would love to see you join the challenge and by doing so you will be in the  running to win a pack of chipboard , got to love that.
Just upload your entries to our facebook challenge page.
Happy Creating 
Mary x




2 comments: