Monday, July 17, 2017

Life ~

Hello Mary here today to share a layout using the "Life" chipboard piece.
I came across a photo that just spoke of sadnesss and unfortunatley sadness it is a part of life , and the hard and sad parts of life sometimes need to be documented as well. The Life chipboard piece was perfect and encouraged me to document a sad time in my Husband ,his Sister and little brothers life.
The photo was taken not long after their Mum had passed away. My husband doesn't think his little brother was even aware at this stage .



I embossed the chipboard piece with pale pink embossing powder and then went around the outline with a black Calligraphy pen, I actually liked the smudged parts . The sentiment I wrote is certainly true. I asked my Sister in law if it was ok to share the layout and she was fine with that, but even after 48 years ,seeing the layout  brought her to tears and all the emotion & I noticed my husband had tears in his eyes as well.



Thank You for calling by You can find all the chipboard sentiments , titles and so much more in the shop  and we would love you to join us in this months challenge and be in the running to win some fabulous chipboard .
The challenge is a moodboard this month and you can link your entries to our facebook page
and below a reminder of the moodboard this month


Happy Creating
Mary x


No comments:

Post a Comment