Thursday, August 17, 2017

Adorable

Hello scrappy friends Mary here today to share a layout with you using the fabulous A2Z Scraplets chipboard pieces.


I have used the second part of the fence chipboard that I had left over other from using the other  piece on a previous page.
Firstly I primed with gesso and then I covered the fence in Fosilized Amber Distress Oxide, added snow white Colour Blast embossing powder in a few places and also rubbed a brown metallic rub on.  I also added a touch of spiced marmalade Distress Oxide.


I used the Adorable Wordlet as my title ( this comes in a pack with two other sentiments ) and as always I primed with gesso ( this helps the addition of products from soaking into the chipboard ) I covered the word with Distress Oxide fozzilized amber and also went over this with a yellow Kaiserfusion pen and went around the edge with a white Signo pen to highlight the word.
I have also used the Wrought Iron Set of 3 shape to act as my Fence hinge and placed the little photo of my eldest son and myself. I embossed the shape with a Holographic powder without adding gesso and it gave a old bronze effect.
I hope I have given you some ideas to use and you can find a amazing selection of chipboard over at the A2Z Scraplets shop.
Don't forget to enter our challenge this month to be in the running to win a pack of chipboard. You can find the challenge at our facebook page. This month we would like you to use a new technique or product on your page
Happy Creating
Mary x


No comments:

Post a Comment