Wednesday, August 30, 2017

"Favorite Place" Scrapbook Layout by Louise

Hi Crafters


I'd like to share a new layout with you "Favorite Place"


This layout started with the brick circles.

I'd recently used Colour Blast sprays on a stencil and afterwards, I tipped the stencil over onto white cardstock and this is what was left.
I cut the card into these circles and used them for the background.


I've used the
Favorite Place word

First I gave it a coat of crackle paste.
When the crackle had dried, I used Colour Blast Spray in "Caribbean" and smudged Tim Holtz Distress Crayon into the crackle too.



I chose a plain paper background and hand drew the circles through a stencil - to continue with my circle theme!

I've also added a
Scribble Circle Frame
treated with black ink to help finish the page off.


Thanks for visiting.
Happy Scrapping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment