Saturday, August 19, 2017

Roberts tree by Judith Armstrong

Good morning and welcome to another weekend. Today I have a layout to share about my husband's love of a tree. He has watched this tree grow from a small height over the last 40 years and for some reason he always says hello to it and waves as we drive past it on the Western Highway. 


This group of A2Z Scraplets Christmas Trees 2 were just perfect for this layout. I sprayed them with 2 different Lindys Stamp Gang Starbust sprays - Ponderosa pines olive and Bells of Ireland green. 


From this angle you can see the shimmer in the spray. 



It's a while since I have used these sprays and I really liked the outcome. 

Thanks for looking and don't forget about our challenge this month to scrap a project using something new to you, or that you haven't used in a while.

Cheers

Judith xx


No comments:

Post a Comment