Wednesday, September 27, 2017

"Yummy" Scrapbook Layout by Louise

Hi Crafters

to share a new layout "Yummy"


I've gone really bright and white with this page.
I chose the
which I've firstly added a coat of gesso, then coloured with Distress Crayon.
I highlighted the word with Stickles glitter.


I also created a border with 
treated with white gesso and then I've added Stickles glitter dots again.


I've used the packaging technique on the background - with Distress Oxide Ink.
Then added splatters of Colour Blast "Carribean"
Some background stamping and papers from Cocoa Vanilla Studio.

Thanks for visiting.
Happy Scrapping. 

1 comment:

  1. bright and cheerful page Louise! I never thought of coloring my chipboard with Distress Crayon!! Thanks for sharing your techniques!!

    ReplyDelete