Saturday, October 28, 2017

I do by Judith Armstrong

Good morning A2Z Scraplets fans. Judith here today to share a wedding layout.
As soon as I saw the Kaisercraft Golden Grove collection, I knew it would be perfect for my wedding photos as yellow and cream were the colours of the flowers I had. Although next year is my silver wedding I have only previously scrapped a couple of photos.


I layered and distressed some pieces of paper under my photo. (I also used a couple of pieces of other collections paper) and inked all the edges with gold ink. and I fussy cut a lot of flowers and leaves from the paper and layered these at each corner.
I used a couple of A2Z Scraplet flourishes and inked them with gold ink and tucked them in amongst my flower. You can find lots of different flourishes in the A2Z Scraplets shop here. There is sure to be one that will complement your page.



For the title I used A2Z Scraplets I Do script word and also inked that with gold ink and added that to my layout. There are a wide range of wedding related chippie here.


Thanks for looking. 

Judith xx


No comments:

Post a Comment