Thursday, November 16, 2017

MAY LOVE AND LAUGHTER LIGHT YOUR DAYS

Hello Mary here,
 5 weeks ago (can't belive it has been 5 weeks already !) our daughter got married and today I would like to share a layout using the gorgeous frame for my photo


I wanted to use a larger photo , so this frame was perfect for a 5 x 7 photo
I nearly always prime the chipboard with gesso first, so as to stop the product from soaking into the chipboard.


Iwanted a two tone effect as I wasn't sure if the Zing "Blush"embossing powder would stand out enough against the blush PP behing the photo.
So I covered the frame with versa mark and then added the Zing "Powder" (the minty colour) embossing powder , after heating it I added the "Blush" embossing powder and heated it.
After I had added both colours I didn't like so much of the Minty colour , so I added more versa mark here and there over the mint colour and added more of the Blush Colour . I was happy with how it turned out and I think the frame really highlights my photo.
Pop over to the shop , you will be amazed at the range of chipboard available.
Thank you for calling by, please join us in the challenge this month which is ~ the great outdoors ( so many options ) and you may even win some chipboard ! You can find us here on facebook.

Happy Creating
Mary x

No comments:

Post a Comment