Monday, November 20, 2017

My Son My Masterpiece ~

Hello Mary here today, the months are sure flying by! Today I would like to share a layout using the Hearts on a Scribble Frame chipboard piece from A2Z Scraplets 


To treat the chipboard I covered in gesso and then I added little hearts on the big hearts with Texture Paste and a stencil. I covered the chipboard with "Bling" Colour Paste, painted on some gold glitter gel here and there and then covered with Crackle medium on the hearts . When the chipboard had dried I traced around the little hearts with a black sharpie.



This is my eldest son who is now 38 turning 39 in Dec ! makes me feel old.
Thank you for calling by , don't forget to join in our challenge to be in the running to win some fabulous chipboard. Our challenge which is "Wide Open Spaces "can be found here on facebook. We look forward to seeing lots of entries.
Happy Creating
Mary x


1 comment: